We are a non-partisan team of Hoosier volunteers, and we need your help! Our focus is to research and educate our friends and neighbors here in Indiana about the benefits of Ranked Choice Voting. It will take a village to make RCV happen in Indiana, but we have a vision and a plan. Help us spread the word!
We have an open statewide meeting once a month for all teams and anyone interested in the cause. Check our events page to register for the next one. You can also join our weekly Zoom team meetings (requires you install the free Zoom meeting app):
- Tech Team - Mondays at 8pm ET (Meeting Zoom Link)
- Policy & Research Team - Tuesdays at 7pm ET (Meeting Zoom Link)
- Volunteer Onboarding Team - Tuesdays at 8pm ET (Meeting Zoom Link)
- Team Leads - Wednesdays at 8pm ET (Meeting Zoom Link)
- Social Media & Art Team - Thursdays at 8pm ET (Meeting Zoom Link)